In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, April 5, 2024

More frustration and aggravation

I get into trouble when I don't feel like stitching, and I didn't feel like stitching while I had that horrible cold. 

What I do feel like doing is wandering around the innerwebs looking at needlework. And I wandered to Inspirations magazine's site, and I ordered a Betsy Morgan kit.

Which the PO said they delivered today in the parcel box at our neighborhood mail box.

They did not. 

And trying to navigate the PO site is also frustrating and aggravating.

We'll see what the PO says. If the results are anything like the issues we've had getting mail forwarded from our old place to our new address, I have a terrible feeling I'm SOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully your parcel will show up today or Monday, Ann. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete