In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, August 11, 2023

Happy World Cross Stitch Day!

 To celebrate, I mounted the Little Pilgrim Hornbook piece. I have a finish!

And I have unpacked about a dozen boxes of my needlework books and put them on the shelves in my stash room. There are many more to go. Actually, I think I have more books than I have shelves. This may be a problem.

I believe I will do a Scarlett, and think about that some other day.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish Ann!!! Be care ful with all the books...I had a shelf collapse under the weight of mine once! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to make sure all the really heavy things are on the bottom shelves--if one breaks, maybe it won't cause an avalanche!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful stitching it looks beautiful , have a fun weekend. hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish, Ann! Love the hornbook! Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete