In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Singin' the Blahs

Not a stitch has been taken, not a needle threaded in over 48 hours.

I have spring fever and don't feel like doing anything productive. At all. Blech.

I expect to come out of this in the very near future. I am heading to Salty Yarns and the Maryland shore this week-end to take a class from Sherri Jones of Patricks Woods. And hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pre-work for the class I'm going to take from Betsy Morgan at Salty Yarns in June.  And, yes, if you've been keeping score, I'm taking a class from Betsy with my guild in May and this other class in June.

But meanwhile, I'm going to do nothing.


4 comments:

  1. Is it catching? Or just the season? I seem to be in the same situation. Nothing stitchable appeals. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to be outside soaking up some sunshine once again! I can't wait until this afternoon when I get back out to work in my garden. :D

    ReplyDelete