In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Not much going on . . .

The last few days have not been good for needlework around here.

I've been a little under the weather--I'm much better now, but I haven't felt like stitching.

This did get done earlier in the week:


I'm not sure how I feel about this section. I'm not sure about the color or the pattern or how it fits with the center. I think I need to get the other three sections stitched before I make any major decisions, though, since there are times when the part needs the whole to make it all work together.

The problem is that I am not feeling the love for this project at the moment.  It has nothing to do with the design, actually, or canvas in general.  The seventeenth century is calling me. Loudly.

So, do I pick up a band sampler or jump back into Eve in the Garden or do I abandon the Ridiculously Overly Ambitious List and start something else?

I think I'll sleep on it.

1 comment:

  1. Since stitching is our hobby, I say you follow your heart on this one. What will bring you joy today? :)

    ReplyDelete