In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I sing the needle electric

(with apologies to both Walt Whitman and Ray Bradbury)

Apparently all I needed was sleep. A lot of sleep. Because I am stitching again--and then some.


As planned, I slept in yesterday. Then I staggered out of bed, did what absolutely had to be done around the house, and picked up Journey, mainly because it was sitting right by my chair and had a threaded needle attached to it. Once I started, I could not put it down until just now.

We are throwing together a big chef's salad for dinner, then I believe I will pick this back up and see just how much more I can get stitched before bedtime. This is going to be another hectic week, so I need to stitch while I can.

And while I feel like stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment