In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Salvage Mission

 I managed to salvage the Eternal Flame Huswif from total disaster.

Don't even ask what the disaster was. It involved mis-cutting something, and that is all I want to say about the matter.

Other than it was a learning experience.

I thought I was getting too old for learning experiences. At least I hoped I was. Apparently not.

Anyway, here's the inside:

And, here's the outside:


And, here it is, all rolled up in its handmade box:

Now I feel invincible. If I could pull this out, then maybe I could do a decent job on another assembly project.

Thinking like that is going to get me into so much trouble . . . 


5 comments:

  1. Well done it's beautiful ,hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work - isn't it a wonderful feeling when you actually get something assembled. I have stuff in the finishing drawer that's years old, but these last few months I've been stitching AND finishing several Merry Cox projects, I don't know what's come over me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish, Ann! Glad you were able to salvage it!

    ReplyDelete