In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

More Happy Mail

 I seem to recall saying I was going to stitch from stash this year. Maybe I meant I was going to stitch from stash next year . . . 

Because another goody arrived in today's mail.

I signed up for this class, A Hummingbird in Silk and Gold through EGA last year, but it was postponed because of problems getting the materials. Everything has come in now, and the materials kit was in today's mail.

OOOOHHHH, just look at all the little packets of gold threads and the jewel tones in the silks!! Makes my heart go potty-pat.

My heart is going to have to wait for a while, though. The class isn't starting until April 3.

Patience, must have patience.

2 comments: