In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

All in a Day's Work

As you may have noticed if you've read this blog for any length of time, I do love me some Barbara Jackson projects. A new one arrived while I was in Williamsburg, you may remember from yesterday's post.

Today it is finished. In fact, it is finish-finished.

This may be a new land-sea record. At least, for me.


 The finishing directions haven't been posted yet, but I believe they will be the same as the Little Pilgrim hornbook from last year, which I also stitched. I need to put this one back under the weight--one side is not exactly sticking down so I may need to push a wee bit more glue under it and set the brick back on it until it decides to cooperate.

Now I need to decide what other kind of trouble to get into.


3 comments: