In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, January 15, 2023

The expansion of Friday the 13th

 My Friday the 13th started on Thursday the 12th and has lasted through today.

Every single thing related to stitching that I have attempted has had a problem, starting with miscounting threads on Thursday night through spilling a full container of pounce on Friday through stabbing myself deep enough to draw blood on Saturday to discovering today that the design lines on the fabric of the piece I was sewing to a frame on Saturday had disappeared completely. Which means that I now have to take it off the frame and retrace the lines.

I decided to take today off. I'm not going to stitch, look at stitching, think about stitching, or plan my upcoming week of stitching until tomorrow at the very soonest.

Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got it all out of your system...only good things to come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree , give your self a rest for a day or two.
    Then you will sew like a rocket once more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ann, how frustrating! Hope this new week is a better one!

    ReplyDelete