In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Ahead of myself

I didn't really expect to get the rest of the framework stitched last night on the first pocket for Hold Dear. I surprised myself. And then, of course, I had to fill in some of the spaces just to see what they looked like.


Just to make things a little more interesting, I decided to work the filling vertically since I worked the framework horizontally.

It takes so little to make me happy . . . 

What would really make me happy is to get all the pockets done by the end of January. Having said that, I have just doomed myself to disappointment, based on the way past plans have worked out.

2 comments: