In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, June 13, 2022

Around the Bend

Hallelujah, all the borders for the exterior of this panel of Tribute are complete, done, finished, and over with!!!


 Granted, I still have to stitch the insides, which will include another box in the center surrounded by four-sided and nun stitches--but all those itty-bitty outline stitches are in place!

I think I'll go lie down with a cold compress on my head.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Ann.
    I have done no stitching the last few days .
    My birthday , visits and Lunch .
    I do get withdrawn , can't wait to pick up a needle later.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Ann! Always a relief when the borders meet!

    ReplyDelete