In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Vines and Outlines

I had great plans for this Sampler Sunday, but this is all I have to show for the day:


 Other people had plans for my day. 

Dearly Beloved requested that I use the very ripe bananas on the counter to make banana bread. And then, there were some Granny Smith apples that needed to be in a pie. Both were accomplished.

Then I had a long conversation with an old friend. Our paths diverged and we had lost contact. So we have now caught up on the last twenty years. I believe our paths will continue to diverge.

So I barely threaded a needle again. After four days of little or no stitching, I'm ready to plop down into the wing chair and stay there all day tomorrow with needle in hand.

1 comment:


  1. Yes I need to stitch after a busy weekend .
    But first a few jobs to be done .
    Enjoy a great day.

    ReplyDelete