I ripped out the stitches that were in the wrong place on Carmen's Etui. Then I put some new stitches in the right place and have the framework for the fourth panel.
I think I'm going to work on this today. I did a little more on the Tudor project this morning, but I need to transfer the design for the metallic thread embellishments before I go any further. I'm leaning toward doing that when I appliqué the center piece of velvet for the last motif. I'll have to prick and pounce then--may as well do it all at the same time.
I think I'll start working on Christmas stuff after Thanksgiving. I have just about persuaded Dearly Beloved that we should go ahead and get the Christmas tree up and decorated on Monday--I'm feeling the need for a little Christmas cheer. I believe that will motivate me to at least get two Christmas etuis that need assembly finished.
Motivation is always helpful when it comes to assembly.