In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Eve

It is not time for the ceremonial dumping of the ort jar, but I don't believe I will still be awake at midnight, so here it is.


There's a lot of shiny gold and silver threads in the top from the Tudor Pin Cushion, which is currently in time-out for lack of cooperation. There are also a few sewing threads from today's project, the case for Cherry Berry.

I am about halfway through with assembling Cherry Berry's case. In the process, I have not only bent the sewing needle, I have also somehow twisted it so the eye is wonky--which makes threading it interesting. I believe this is going to be a good time to retire that needle and grab another one.

Hopefully the case will be finished tomorrow.  Or maybe the Tudor pincushion will decide to behave. Or maybe I'll start a whole new project for the new year.  It will be a shiny new year, so the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment