OK, it may not look like much to be proclaiming a triumph over--but this little bit of this project gave me fits yesterday.
I kept getting off track--couldn't count to two because I kept counting to three--ripped out more than I left in--accidentally cut threads that should not have been cut--yesterday I could not do a single thing right.
And it's ironic because I have stitched virtually this same pattern on samplers and other projects before. In double running. Without trauma.
Consequently, I finally put it in time-out and sat and fumed until bedtime.
Today as I was driving home from work, I decided, no matter what, I was going to get this done and move on. And I did.
Now I'm going to work on leaves and flowers and pretty things.
And hope I can continue to count correctly.