I started it to basically keep track of projects I was working on and to make notes of things I learned while stitching.
I have learned the following:
- I bite off more than I can chew--or stitch--in a reasonable life span.
- Everything takes longer to stitch than I think it should.
- I don't have nearly enough time to stitch, and still maintain ties with family and friends, work, and do enough housekeeping to keep the health department at bay.
- Despite knowing all this, I'm going to continue to add things I want to do to the things I already have to do and just assume I'm going to live to be 385.
- Stitching keeps me sane. Relatively.
We are visiting The Flash and his parental units this week-end so a needle may not make it into my hands until we're home again. But it was packed and brought with me, just like a security blanket. Which it is.