In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Decision Made--at least temporarily

Last night I pawed through the stack of sooner rather than later projects and the stack of next to sooner rather than later and another stack that just happened to be convenient. I was trying to decide what I wanted to work on.

And I realized I really want to get Fair Maiden and all her companion pieces worked.


I figure I have another week-end's worth of solid work to get the Etui completely finished. The needle roll in in progress. And then there are three additional smaller projects to do. And finish.

I also sat myself down and sternly told myself that from here on, as soon as I finish a small that needs finishing, I finish it. No ifs, ands, or buts. I finish it.  And I work on finishing consistently until I can begin to see the bottom of the finishing basket.

Wonder if mid-year resolutions have any more lasting power than New Year's do.

1 comment: