With a three day week-end starting, I decided to work on Fair Maiden again, and I got the back panel put together, including the drawstring pouch.
I have a feeling that I made it much more complicated than it should have been--but at this point, I'm so happy it's assembled and actually looks not half bad, that I don't care.
I still have to make the tassels for the ends of the drawstring, but there are a lot of little fiddly things that need to be done next in the assembly. I think tomorrow is going to be fiddly day, unless I get a mad urge to vacuum and dust.
Since I've rarely had a mad urge to vacuum and dust, I imagine I'll be putting together little fiddly things.