In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week? What week?

This has not been a stellar week for stitching or blogging.

I had to go out of town for work. I took my needlework bag. I took my Ott light. I made sure I had extra needles and scissors and magnification. I never had a chance to thread a needle.

I missed the first ANG meeting of the year because of the trip.

I had to have a mammogram. About that experience, nothing needs to be said, other than I'd almost rather have a colonoscopy. Note I said I'd almost rather.

Finally, last night, I collapsed into the wing chair, unpacked my traveling needlework bag, and finished the bottom panel for the Tulip Tray.


With any luck, I'll get to stitch some more today. I was starting to go through withdrawal.

2 comments:

  1. My travels for work interfere with my stitching time too. I hope to get started on my fifth side panel today and then will tackle that bottom piece. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment! I just realized I need to chart a "5"--I took the class in 2012 and that's the date on the chart . . .This may take the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete