In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Flash and the final floral band

We went to see The Flash this week-end.


I promise, the child does have a very cute face. It just seems that every time I try to take a picture, he has something he wants to show me. In this case, it was a giant plush shark.

He's into sharks.

He can identify every variety of shark. He thinks I'm a little backward because I can't.

(And, yes, the grandparents bought the shark for him.)

Surprisingly, I was able to stitch in the evenings. So Ann Scutt's final floral band is complete.


I just have the alphabet and the attribution band to stitch and she will be done, done, done!!!! If I weren't so tired from the drive back, I would be twirling about the living room. Please tell me why simply sitting in a car can be so exhausting. Dearly Beloved drove back, so all I had to do was remark on the scenery and be responsible for backseat driving.

I am starting to think about the next project. I have been auditioning samplers, but I'm beginning to think I may want to do something very different. If I can get Ann finished before the upcoming Labor Day week-end, I will have three days to play in the stash and get the next project or twelve sorted out.

2 comments:

  1. It is always such good fun to play in the stash and plan new projects! And wonderful inspiration to make that last push to finish something up!! Good luck on an early finish!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm decisions. What will you choose?
    Go Flash :)

    ReplyDelete