In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Back to Harmony

The evil thread was more cooperative today, so I finished all the little sections that needed it.


I think the weather had a lot to do with it. It's warmer than it has been, so the furnace hasn't been running non-stop--so it hasn't dried out the air in the house as much. And it's been raining off and on all day, which has added moisture--which Dearly Beloved has allowed in because he has been in and out all day. The man doesn't seem to be able to close a door if he's "only going to be out for a second."

There are times I believe he grew up in a barn. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the doors being left open , same here ha.
    Your stitching is looking just wonderful .

    ReplyDelete