There are no pictures in this blog because I made backwards progress.
Last night I came home from EGA and decided I could probably stitch another strawberry before I went to bed. I pulled the Gentleman's Nightcap out of its pillowcase, set it up on the frame stand, threaded a needle, then pulled out the metal scissor and tweezers and removed every strawberry I had stitched.
They just weren't . . . right.
I knew if I left them in, I would always see those poor, pitiful berries and nothing else.
So they're gone.
I think part of the problem is that I didn't have strong enough magnification when I worked them, and I missed some spots that should have been stitched. This meant that several of them looked like they had been pecked by birds or devoured by bugs. I don't wish to have strawberries that have been nibbled on by varmints, so I'm going to dig out one of the magnifiers that will clip on the frame, or I'm going to drag the Dazor downstairs.
Hopefully I have one of the clip-on magnifiers that will work. If the Dazor moves back into the living room with the frame stand, the slate frame, and me, there won't be room for Dearly Beloved. He would not be happy.