In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Yippy skippy

Daylight Savings Time is OVER!

I may be the only person in the continental United States who doesn't like DST, but it finally feels like my internal clock is functioning correctly and that I'm not off-kilter. At least, no more off-kilter than usual.

And I have used my extra hour to advantage today.


It occurred to me that I had not worked on the background for Eve in several weeks, so this afternoon I got this little section filled in.  It's slow work, and I'm going to need to budget time each week to work on this. I would like to have the background filled in by the time I have my vacation days at Christmas.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get the background completed by Christmas. Daylight saving over here makes me tired for a few days,so slow down. :( Pleased to know you get that extra hour. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Will keep my fingers crossed for you but I am sure you'll get it done.

    ReplyDelete