In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for


  • A loving family and supportive friends
  • Having enough of what I need
  • A good job
  • Access to the geniuses at the Apple Store on Monday, when they will hopefully cure my extremely ill laptop
  • Use of this tablet to stay in touch with the outside world, although typing on its keypad is laborious and I can't figure out how to load pictures
  • And next week I leave for Williamsburg and the Just Cross Stitch seminar
As you may have gathered, somehow I got malware on the laptop, and nothing we've been able to figure out has removed it--so we have an appointment with Apple on Monday. Baby Girl said I likely fell prey to one of those scams directed towards senior citizens who are savvy enough to avoid Nigerian princes but who can be picked off by something that looks legit.

I guess I'm a senior citizen.

Sigh . . .

Anyway, since this tablet is likely to become a Frisbee if I get any more frustrated with typing on it, the blog is likely to be quiet for the next few days.

This will actually give me more time to stitch.

There is a silver lining.


No comments:

Post a Comment