In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Never Mind

Dearly Beloved and I have spent most of the day out and about.

(By the most amazing and unusual set of circumstances, at no time in our to-ing and fro-ing did we come close to a store that carried anything on my list of needed supplies. At no time. Weird, huh.)

When we arrived home, I had a couple of projects that needed me to unleash my inner Domestic Diva, so I did. We had cheese and crackers and fruit for dinner since we had a rather substantial midday meal. I cleaned up the kitchen, then plopped myself down in the wing chair to stitch for awhile.

And realized I was Not. In. The. Mood.

Not at all.

You may have noticed I've been blogging more than usual lately, and there's a reason. This is National Crafts Month, and I thought I would celebrate by blogging every day. As this is supposed to be a stitching blog, it follows that I would be stitching on a daily basis as well.

But not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment