In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Big Fat Phooey

I decided to get the last motif for the spine of Eve in the Garden's box stitched.

I started.

I miscounted.

I've been ripping out.

This is what I've accomplished:


I'm back to the point where I made the error--apparently I could count to two, but not to three--and I think I'm calling it a night. Between having a doctor's appointment this morning and trying to track down a UPS shipment which UPS says was delivered but that I DON'T HAVE!!!!, this has been a stressful day and I am done with it.

Tomorrow I plan for everything to be flowers and unicorns.

2 comments:

  1. LOL at your counting...I had the same problem last week. This week, I'm working on my punch needle project. No counting needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so identify. I call it the dreaded 'unsewing'. I am cross stitching a lovely wren and nest presently and have it one block off on one side. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete