In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, March 2, 2015

back to the grind

We are home again.

Ironically, within minutes of crossing the James River, the sun came out and the temperatures began to rise. By the time we arrived home, it felt like spring.

This is not fair.

I have unpacked, done five loads of laundry, cooked dinner, and made an appointment with the dentist to see about the tooth that broke while we were away.  We made such good time getting home that I've even had time to stitch.  The critter now has a background.


I have another motif to stitch for the spine, but I think I'm going to play with something else for awhile. I don't do well with rotations, but at the same time, I think I'm going to alternate several projects for a bit. I took four different things with me to Williamsburg, but worked on this one for most of the time. The other things are jumping up and down and begging for a turn.

So they each will get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment