In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Almost . . .

I almost have the band I wanted to stitch for February completed. Almost . . .just the rest of the Montegrin row . . .


(Not sure why the weird lines are showing up on this picture and the one in the last post--if you click on the pictures, the lines disappear. There is probably some technical reason for it that is beyond my understanding.)

Ellenor Wycks is on the scroll bars and ready to go as soon as I finish the Montenegrin, but I'm still thinking about doing Barbara Jackson's Heart of Mine as my Valentine/Olympics stitching. For a brief and completely insane moment, I thought of challenging myself to get the whole thing stitched by the time of the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.  Then I remembered that I really don't get a lot stitched while the events are occurring. Things happen very fast in the Olympics. (Well, of course they do, that's why they're the Olympics.). If you look away to do something like, oh, say, check the graph, you'll miss whatever you're watching the Olympics to see. So we'll see what actually gets done over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment