In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Still looking . . .

Mojo has yet to surface.

I've just decided to let it ride for awhile. I've done all the things I usually do to jump start, and I'm still not feeling it.

I've surfed the web.

I've played in the stash.

I've looked at my books.

I've tried working a few stitches just to get going.

I've indulged in some retail therapy.

Tonight I think I'm going to go through all the stuff piled up by my chair. The Flash is coming for a visit in a couple of weeks, and I need to move my toys so he'll have room to play with his. Something may jump up and wave its hands and beg me to stitch it. If not, I have other things I need to do to get ready for The Royal Visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment