In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lazy Day

Can you have spring fever in the fall?

It was a very lazy day. We slept in, read the paper, looked at email, watched a little television, did a little laundry, nibbled instead of preparing meals, took a walk. Dearly Beloved viewed the interior of his eyelids for awhile. I read most of a book.

And stitched a little:


This is the pre-work for Betsy Morgan's Toy Chest class, which I will be taking in November. For once, I won't be up until the wee hours the night before the class working on the pre-work.

Now I have to hope I remember the safe place I put it in for the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment