In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Double Ta-DA!

And this is what I did to celebrate the Fourth of July:


Merry Cox's Fourth of July pinkeep. This is the front.


And this, obviously, is the back.

And (Hallelujah!) Band 16 of Martha Edlin is now complete!


If it weren't so hot, there would have been a Happy Dance.

Now I have to decide if I want to start Band 17 of Martha Edlin or pick up Mary Atwood or go back to the prestitching for Betsy Morgan's casket or do something entirely different.  Dearly Beloved spent some of his vacation printing out the templates for the Cabinet of Curiosities class, so I could start sketching things in.  I could pick up the instructions for one of the many online classes I'm currently taking.

Or I could do something necessary, like fold laundry and put it away.

Nah . . . .I'm still on vacation!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you ... folding and putting away laundry has got to be a lower priority than stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinkeep looks great!!
    Band 17...how many are left? I would keep going on Martha, you must be getting close to a finish.

    ReplyDelete