In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Since I can't show you what I'm doing, I can show you what I've done

There have been several posts lately about Martha Edlin, here and on other blogs, since Margriet announced the release of the kit.

I started Martha several years ago when this was offered as an online class.  Since I can't show you the pilot pieces I'm working on (but I can tell you I am over halfway through on three different ones--I just have to bead and finish . . .), I thought I could show parts of Martha for a few days.  Please forgive the lousy picture-taking--it's a process.


So here's the top part, mostly double running and satin filling.

More later . . .

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment