In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And this is where I got distracted . . .

Here's another progress picture of Martha Edlin.

And this is where I got distracted by something else.  I cannot remember what.


She is a little over halfway stitched, if you go by the length of the linen, which is almost as long as I am tall.  I stitched this on 45 count, and I am going to go back to her.  Soon.  Very soon.

Meanwhile, I have the first three pilot pieces stitched and assembled.  Tonight, though, I'm taking a break and giving Ann Wheatley a bit of attention. And baking cookies for the annual EGA social.  The dough is chilling, just needs to be rolled out and baked in awhile. I can stitch a word on Ann, then do the next batch, stitch another word, bake another batch, etc.  In my next life, I'm going to have either double ovens or an oven big enough to handle multiple cookie sheets.

1 comment:

  1. Martha is so lovely, those colors :)
    HAve a great time at EGA!

    ReplyDelete