In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Day by Day

I have been working on Carmen for the last couple of days. I know, it isn't in the rotation plan, but after looking at the calendar for the next couple of months, it's going to be hard to keep any kind of schedule. So I'm going to reboot again after my trip in April and we'll see how things go between now and then

As usual, I always think things are going to take much less time than they actually do. My friend Rachael posted her daily progress on her latest casket on Instagram, and I've decided to try to do the same on the blog as I work on Carmen. If nothing else, I may become more realistic as to what I can do in any given period of time.

Does this mean I'm going to be monogamous? I don't know if I will succeed, but it's worth a try.

So here's where I am as of this evening:


 Let's see where I end up at the end of the day tomorrow.

2 comments: