In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Couldn't Resist

I had planned to buckle down and finish the motifs for my online class in whitework, but the temptation of this year's ornament from Barbara Jackson was too much to resist.


All the stitching is done, and I have been thinking about putting the ornament together tonight. I think maybe I'll have dinner first--Dearly Beloved is making hamburgers--and then decide.

I have one more ornament that I would like to get on the tree this year. I am not setting goals or deadlines, just thinking out loud.

And dinner is ready.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your dinner .
    Lovely stitching again.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet ornament...is it finished in a bell shape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling ornament, Ann. I can see why you couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. Her ornaments are so delightful.

    ReplyDelete