In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, October 27, 2023

The Great Escape, Day Two: Baubling the Bauble

 BDE and I have been hanging out at Salty Yarns, stitching in their classroom. Today I finished all the pine needles on the tree, and decorated it with baubles. There are five different types of baubles, by the way.



I just need to make the urn that the tree sits in and put in the date and the stitching will be done on this one. I may do that this evening. We are not planning to go out to dinner tonight--we had a rather large meal last night, and I'm not sure either of us has recovered yet. 


1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks amazing, Ann. How fun to be able to sit and stitch in the SY classroom.

    ReplyDelete