In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

A Handsome Fellow

 This handsome gentleman is just waiting to perch on his branch, and he will be finished.

He's a motif pulled from one of Sharon Huffstetler's samplers, and he's going to become the design for a small Sharon is going to offer through her company, Thy Needle's Worke.

I believe, after my online class today, I will supply that branch for him.

And pack. I'm heading to Sassy Jack's tomorrow for classes with Jackie--and Sharon and I will meet up there, where we will do our best to behave in class. Actually, we did quite well in Catherine Theron's class this past weekend, so there may be hope we don't get the giggles.

And that's a sure way to jinx ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels...enjoy your classes with Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bird, Ann! Have a safe trip and enjoy your classes.

    ReplyDelete