Well, actually, he has arrived, at least in the form of this year's ornament from Barbara Jackson for Shining Needle Society.
Now, I was planning to put the tray for Barbara's Etui together. Actually, I planned to start that yesterday, but it took me longer to clear things from the Tudor project away than I expected. I had to add the leftover threads and metals to the stash for future projects. I needed to clear out the project bag and decide what I wanted to keep and what I needed to let go.
And then I got distracted by the stash while I was doing all that.
I need to stop making lists of things I want to stitch and just stitch it. All of it.
Anyway, I had decided to work on assembling this morning, but my old workplace requested some product testing, so instead of working on my stuff, I started working on theirs.
Tonight, though, I believe I need to put at least a few stitches into Santa.