In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, December 10, 2021

Be of Good Cheer

When your cookie baking extravaganza is derailed when your oven doesn't heat (apparently it needs a new thermostat, and we hope that particular part is available and not sitting on a container ship somewhere), you have to find something else to do.

So you stitch.

And another ornament is ready for the assembly part. As this is a class, I'm going to wait until the finishing directions are posted so I can do it correctly.

Today, by the way, is Mother's 94th birthday, so we went to visit her. I asked her how old she was and she said, "75, that's old enough."

I disagree. I need another 385 years to stitch everything I want to.

1 comment:

  1. What a great Santa .
    What a great age for your mother .
    I don't know how I got into my 70s , I need an extra life to do all of my stitching to.

    ReplyDelete