In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, December 27, 2021

Working Away

I was putting little bits and pieces together, joining Parts A to Parts B to make Parts C which will then be turned into Part D for Betsy Morgan's Christmas etui--and I got very tired of not having anything actually finished. 

So I skipped ahead and put the scissors fob and scissors sheath together.

That still leaves all the parts that make the box to put together, and I do have a needle book to assemble, but at least part of the set is done.

And I feel a sense of accomplishment.

 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Ann , what a lovely set .
    I bet it feels great to finish again some of your beautiful stitching .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Ann. It's so nice to get something finished--and motivating, too!

    ReplyDelete