Ever since I came back from class, I've been thinking about organizing and prioritizing projects.
I go through this exercise every couple of months, trying to figure out how to maximize productivity and at the same time, stitch on everything I want to stitch. So far, I've had a notable lack of success with any system.
The definition of insanity is repeating an action that doesn't work.
So, I'm setting up another schedule. I'm going to try it for a week to see how it works, and then probably abandon it for my usual rambling from one thing to another.
I'm keeping Sampler Sundays because I've done more on Rebecah French since I started this than I have in the last three or four years. Today I got the rest of the foliage coming out of the basket done.
I really want to finish the Tudor project, so it's getting mornings Monday - Thursday when my head, eyes, and hands are the freshest--and when I have the best light.
Afternoons, sadly, will be devoted to doing all those things you need to do when you're an adult.
Monday and Tuesday evenings get the Christmas is Coming Etui, Wednesday and Thursday evenings get Carmen's Etui.
(I did work on Carmen yesterday, and the band for the pin cushion is stitched, along with the last leaf for the scissors fob.)
Because I'm back up to five projects in the downstairs finishing basket, Fridays are going to be devoted to finishing until that basket is emptied. Then Saturday is a free-for-all.
We'll see how this goes. And, frankly, it would be lovely to finally figure out a system that works. Sadly, I give it two weeks. Sigh.