Emie's Etui is done!
In the interest of full disclosure, I must mention that there is supposed to be a little felt button bag that sits on the cord for the closure band. I made the button bag, then tried to thread the cord that would connect it to the closure band through a couple of buttons that act as stoppers. I broke both of the ones that came with the kit. Not a problem--I have buttons in the stash. So I found a couple that were about the same size but a little thicker--and broke both of them.
At that point, I was done and declared the project complete.
Now, on to the next finishing project. I have a sweet bag that needs to have eyelets added before the final finishing. I have a project that needs to have a box lined and a couple of smalls assembled. Then I have two sets of smalls with multiple pieces and more complicated assemblies.
I think I'll take a nap before I decide.