In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Maynia

I ended up having to work late tonight instead of going to our sampler guild's social. This was a bummer.

And I'm too tired to stitch at this point.

But I've been reading a lot about Stitch Maynia and I've been trying to decide if I wanted to plunge into the madness.  However, I don't want to start nineteen (or thirty-one) new projects. I don't even want to dig out nineteen (or thirty-one) different projects to work on.

So, I pondered, what could I do?

And then it occurred to me. I haven't had much blogging mojo going on this year, but I don't want to let my blog die a slow, lingering death.  So, once again, I'm going to try to jumpstart the blog by blogging nineteen (or thirty-one) days in May.

Keep your fingers crossed I can keep it going.

One down, eighteen (or thirty) more blog entries to go!

5 comments:

  1. You go! I did a post everyday during the month of November and it was hard! Good luck, I enjoy reading whenever you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right Ann...looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good I love to read posts .
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think posting to your blog is a good idea for Maynia. I am looking forward to seeing what you post!

    ReplyDelete