In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Back in the Saddle Again

Re-entry is tough.

My desk blew up--as usual--while I was gone, but I finally got to the bottom of my inbox by the end of the day Friday.  And I got to spend time with friends at the monthly sampler guild meeting Wednesday, so that was good, too.

I still haven't unpacked the stitching suitcase--yes, this year, I took a rolling suitcase instead of a tote bag filled with projects. This worked so well I will probably do it again next year.

But there has been a little bit of stitching this week:


I started on the second corner of the Tudor Pin Cushion.


And more on the gusset for the pin cushion for Tsubaki.

There seems to be a theme. Apparently I'm in the mood to stick pins into something.

I'm not going to examine that too closely . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the Tudor Pin Cushion! Glad you were able to get to your guild meeting! Thanks for the chuckle about the desk blowing up. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitching again - excellent! Sounds like you had a pretty good week.

    (oh - did you know someone else has taken over Christmas in Wmsbg? I have email I can forward to you if you've not already gotten it)

    ReplyDelete