In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wandering off

I couldn't face another little purple flower Friday night.

So I added three strawberries to Sarah Williams instead.


On Saturday, I had agreed to go to Baby Girl's to help her pack for an upcoming move and to bring home a table that she wasn't using. Aside from enjoying Baby Girl's company, I have plans for that table, so I was glad to go.

I didn't want to take anything large to work on in the few minutes I knew I would have to stitch, so I grabbed the bag with Hands to Work, Hearts to God and threw it in my suitcase. This is the class I took from Jackie earlier this year and haven't been able to get back to.

When I say I would only have a few minutes to stitch, I was not kidding.  This is all I got accomplished.


Instead of stitching, I helped Baby Girl pack shoes. I am passing no judgements, really I'm not, but she lives way too close to a DSW.

And now I'm home and ready to stitch more little purple flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment