In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Strawberries in December

We have arrived in Williamsburg. I have already acquired stash:


Barbara Jackson sends special things to Haus Tirol every year. Here we have this year's offering. I understand they sold out the first day and that Barbara is shipping more that will arrive tomorrow.

And here are two previous offerings that I felt I had to add to my stash as well.


Now that the important stuff is out of the way . . .We left early this morning in a pea soup fog, made very good time, had a chance to look at samplers at DeWitt Wallace (Dearly Beloved tolerated that part), and had dinner at Christiana Campbell's.  As I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and was not able to go back to sleep, I am about to fall facedown into the keyboard.  I think I'll fall facedown on the bed instead.

2 comments: