Way back in March, I started working on the assembly of the Fair Maiden Etui. I did OK at first, then had a major measuring malfunction, and then allowed myself to be distracted by other things that would also need assembly.
Today I said to myself that I really need to get some of these lovely things put together so I could actually enjoy them.
The pieces for Fair Maiden were still strewn about my finishing table, and I decided it was time to pull up my Granny panties and get something done.
So here is today's accomplishment:
I'm trying to figure out how to ease that ripple in the silk out a bit, and I am not even halfway through with the finishing, but I think I'm going to find something small and easy to do to stitch on for a bit. And it's going to be something I don't have to put together!