In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Little bits, here and there

I've been working on bits and pieces of several projects this week.


There is a teeny little border of cross stitches all around the central motif. You wouldn't think a teeny little border of cross stitches all around the central motif would take a whole evening, but it did.


More borders on the Jack-in-the-Box.


All the outlines for the next motif on the spine of Eve in the Garden. The clouds are filled in (which you may not be able to see) and I've started on the fruit (which you can obviously see).

I'm trying to decide what to do this week-end. I have some finishing I could do (I always have some finishing I could do) or I could work on one of the Ellie Plan projects--or all of them--or I could stitch on something entirely different.

Or I could take a nap. Dearly Beloved and I went shopping this morning. I love shopping in bookstores, needlework and yarn shops, and antique emporia. I do not enjoy shopping for necessities.  We shopped for necessities. Hence, I could use a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment