In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Singing the Blues

Actually not, but the last two evenings I worked with blue silk.


The green and golds on the flowers are done and I started the blue flowers on the left of the bee skep.

Then I had more time than I thought I would after ANG last night and finished the blue silk and started the couching on this motif in Journey.


Thinking about what day this is, I should probably change the header. As of today, Dearly Beloved and I have been married for 38 years, thus amazing and confounding those who said it would never last.  Then again, we decided that divorce was not an option. Murder, yes, but divorce, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment