In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Resisting Temptation

This is the project scheduled for tonight's stitching pleasure:


This is the project that is singing a siren song:


They're both Jackie du Plessis designs. They're both sets of smalls. Trianon is a limited edition class offered by Shining Needle Society and the first set of instructions was available for download today.

I've just started the Ellie Program, and already I'm being tempted to throw those plans to the winds and jump into something else.

It occurred to me as I write this that I can use this as the carrot to finish In the Mood Red this coming week-end--then I can slot Trianon into my week-end space.

Temptation defeated. Ellie and Posies win!

No comments:

Post a Comment